The Imaging CoE is awarding grants of up to $10,000 to exemplary Early Career Researchers.
We invite all Centre ECRs wishing to bring forward and develop new interdisciplinary research projects that advance the understanding of imaging and/or immunology under the collective vision of the Centre and its Research Themes. With this initiative, the Imaging CoE aims to accelerate ECR-led research projects of excellence that are interdisciplinary and collaborative in nature and carry on the legacy of the Centre.
Eligibility and conditions
- Only ECRs can apply. For this purpose, ECRs are defined as researchers who are within the five-year range post PhD award.
- Only Imaging CoE members are eligible to apply. This means the main applicant must be an Imaging CoE member but can collaborate with colleagues external to the Centre.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- Your application will be assessed against your track record, the impact of your research and the quality of your proposal and presentation.
- Eligible expenditure: Award funds can only be used for activities that directly support the project: Personnel (e.g. expert services), travel and accommodation cost, access to national and international research and infrastructure facilities and platforms, training and technical workshops, publication and dissemination of the project outputs.
- Award funds need to be spent prior to the Imaging CoE end date (31 March 2021) and the project to be completed by July 2021. A brief report on outcomes and impact must be submitted to the Imaging CoE.
1- 27 November 2020: Applications open
8 December 2020: Finalist announcement
10-11 December 2020: Finalist presentations
14 December 2020: Recipients announcement
31 March 2021 Funds fully spent
30 July 2021: Project completed
*If you have any issues with the form or questions about the application please contact Juliana at Juliana.email@example.com