The Centre for Advanced Molecular Imaging offers students and researchers the ability to work on truly multi-disciplinary research and collaborate with a network of leading researchers both in Australia and internationally. Our unique blend of physicists, chemists and biologists allows us to interrogate the unsolved mysteries of the immune system from multiple perspectives, bringing together a varied set of techniques and expertise.
Top-up scholarships of $5,000 p.a. are available for students who have secured an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) scholarship or other full PhD scholarships to do a PhD with one of the Centre’s five nodes commencing in 2014-15.
Over 40 top-up scholarships will be awarded between 2014 and 2020.
The ARC Centre of Excellence for Advanced Molecular Imaging aims to provide an unprecedented understanding of how immunity works and to pioneer the next generation of imaging at the atomic, molecular, cellular and whole animal levels.
The Centre brings together leading Australian researchers in nodes at Monash University, La Trobe University, The University of Melbourne, The University of New South Wales and The University of Queensland and is funded from 2014-2020.
The Centre’s PhD program includes:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics projects
- Exceptional interdisciplinary projects
- Work across multiple nodes, including our international partners in Germany and the UK
- Train on and use state-of-the-art research infrastructure
Browse our Research or People pages for information about the Centre’s research program and Centre Chief Investigators.
- be about to or wish to commence the first year of your PhD at one of the Centre’s nodes, AND
- have already secured an APA or other full scholarship through external means.
Interested? – Send your CV and contact details to email@example.com