Event DetailsStart Date: 18 September 2019 - 9:00 am End Date: 20 September 2019 - 5:00 pm Speaker(s): Imaging CoE, Associate Investigators: Claudia Nold, Marcel Nold, Scott Mueller and Steve Lee Venue: Fraunhofer Conference Center Potsdam, Germany Link:http://www.glyconetbb.de/net-2019/
With special participation of four of our Centre Associate Investigators, Claudia Nold, Marcel Nold, Scott Mueller and Steve Lee. The 2nd edition of the NEW AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES is one of the most visible activities of the glycobiotechnology network glyconet Berlin Brandenburg e.V. This year, the conference will focus on key advances in biotechnology with special attention to those technologies potentially applicable in medicine.
As an interdisciplinary networking event, the conference will again be a forum for researchers, physicians, representatives from industry, and government officials to discuss recent advances, to identify synergies, and to find new opportunities for cooperation to address current questions and topics ranging from biotechnology to medicine.
Topics to be covered:
- Antibody Technologies
- Aptamers and Functional Nucleic Acids
- Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Novel Targets and Drug Delivery Systems
- Advanced Imaging Techniques – the End-User’s Perspective – Claudia and Marcel Nold
- Advances in Micro-Imaging methods for studying Haemostasis – Steve Lee
- Imaging the dynamics of immune responses to virus infection – Scott Mueller